Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 7, 2007

Want to exchange links?

I've come to the 2nd stage of building a high rank blog - exchanging links.

The 1st stage is building long-term sustainable quality contents, which are primarily the templates and tutorials (which is still an ongoing stage). There are millions of Blogger's bloggers out there; and judging from what I've seen statistically - most of their blogs are in dire need of getting pimp'd. What I'm offering here are templates that they can use for a long term - because they're massively customizable to individual styles and likings. Plus, I've build a complete and well structured template tutorials - because the best template that anybody can have is their own-designed templates! Nothing beats the satisfaction of using something that you build yourself.

So, in the long term, I'm predicting that the use of my templates and tutorials will grow in time. If you'd like a link to your blog in this site, here's how to do it.

How to have a link to your blog here?

I'll put a link to your blog on the sidebar column of my blog title "link'd" (non-offensive contents only please). There are 2 ways to do this:

  1. Create a link in your blog to my Dzelque Blogger Templates blog and place a comment in this post with a link back to your blog or post that contains the link. I'll then put your blog link here (please suggest a good short name for your blog too).
  2. Create a link to this post on your blog. I'll then put a link back to your blog.
Cheers!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét