Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 7, 2007

Just Pimp'd My Blog ...

I just finished putting a new template (the 3rd version) for this blog - the basic color combination of black and white. I'm thinking of adding a bit more touching up on it, something subtle like some background images. Here's a look back on my old template:

and here's how it looks now:

It would've been much nicer if I had taken a snapshot of my 1st template version just to put them side by side and see the evolution of my blog's templates. Just didn't think back then it'll evolve into something else. A sample of what the 1st template looks like (which was based on my Emptinest template) was captured by Technorati. Which one looks better is sorta an open question, but I'm liking this new look - simple - just plain B&W.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét