Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 5, 2007

Credits

I started designing Blogger templates around late April after about a week or two of crash course in HTML, XHTML, and CSS from W3Schools, just enough to understand how to write and tweak around with the codes but not enough for me to start writing template codes from scratch. So I surfed around looking for the right template that I'm comfortable with to start learning how Blogger template code works. I was looking for a 3-column template with very little codes in the Blogger Data section and lots of codes in the CSS section so I can understand more about styling it rather than bother too much about the data codes. Nonetheless, many thanks to Hege, Ståle, and Jan Egil Refsnes of W3Schools for creating an awesome and easy-to-learn resource center for web programming.

I found just the right one I was looking for in the 3-column Thisaway template by Charlemagne Stavanger (of Blowcrowds), a modified version from an original version of 2-column Thisaway designed by Dan Rubin. I'd like to thank both of them for making a really great template that gave me a speedy 'lesson' on how HTML and CSS works on Blogger template so that I could start designing my own. It wasn't easy to Google around looking for the right template that made it easy to learn template coding within a short time.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét