Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 5, 2007

About

I made these free templates especially for bloggers who'd like to put Adsense or any ad banners on their blog. The template themes are quite general with simple color combinations to make the graphics pleasant and non-intrusive to the readers, which are very important features for a monetizing blog. The main and sidebar layouts are designed to fit Adsense units or other ad banners.

Plus, I added extra items in the code so that you can modify lots of fonts and colors easily from the Layout page without knowing anything about HTML programing. You can use these templates freely; but I wish that you leave my link at the bottom of the template, or link a credit to my blog.

I'm doing this template design because when I first started a blog to put ads, I couldn't really find templates that blend well when I put Adsense units in it (at least, it didn't feel that way for me). Mostly it was because they only have 2 columns. Some 3-column ones were modification from the basic Blogger templates; so these were common templates. Another thing was there weren't really much templates with general themes that could blend easily. I bet there were some good ones out there, but I just couldn't find them and Googling them really gets tiring most of the time. And these templates were not designed to be completely customizable from the Fonts and Colors page. The way to go for me is really to learn template coding and make my own.

Here I've got some templates with general themes and Ads-oriented layout and it's free for you use them. You can even modify them heavily simply from the Fonts and Colors section in the Layout page. I also provide useful details about the templates and some easy instructions on how to use them in your blog. I've installed them on different demo pages to check that the installation works smoothly.

You can view the demo pages of each one of the templates by clicking it's image or the demo page link. Most of the materials on the demo pages are background on some of the top paying keywords. These are keywords with high paying PPC (pay-per-click). You might want to read through to get some idea about them and see if you are interested to blog about them. You can then explore more to get a better picture on these topics because the potential for profitable income is large. The difference between blogging about low paying keywords and high paying ones are tremendous if you can do both of them equally well.

These are the people I credited that made things possible for me to start building templates.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét